Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ACR

(ACR is the annual performance appraisal in our company. Today it was done for me. Here are my thoughts)

ACR is the name of the game
When the bosses get to blame
For the acts you committed not
Competently incompetent you are thought.

All your confidence is put to test
Prove to them if you’re the best
At talking and stalking on your team
Balancing yourself on a breaking beam.

I will hasten not going back
Was cornered into the rack
ACR was a challenge alright
But me is on a joyful flight

Happy with my job until now
The client gave an appreciative bow
It was more of a status update
Guess quite good they will rate

Me knows no good or bad
Corporate life is crazy mad
For showing I performed was a grind
Sometimes it serves to have no mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true :-)
Had a similar feeling during my appraisal. This year has been good so far have another one in April hope things r fine then.
But finally I end up thinking why do we slog for the whole year to get this appraisal
:-( God knows...
Don’t understand why do we slog soo much at the cost of soo many things... I am sure its not money ...but still I keep guessing….