Friday, October 13, 2006

Annihilation

Sitting here on life's fourth stage
Trapped I am in this dark iron cage
Built by rules I was never to decide
Bullied into them as I tried to hide.
Strengthened by people called own
Saw them hitting my softest bone.
Painted with selfishness camouflaged as love
Trampled me by showing the white dove.
Blacked it out with rules I had to follow
Said it was for my bright tommorrow.

Searching myself in this darkness
I find my life totally lifeless
Lost and confused my identity I question
Travelling I am with no destination.
Happiness or sadness matter no more
Lifelessness has won over my core.
Excitement looks at me with strange eyes
Turns away as another hope dies.
Freedom I seek from this desperation
I Pray to god for my annihilation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rubbish

Anonymous said...

hmm u dont sound as u always do...
seems that something was bothering u when u pened down ur thoughts..
If u feel life is beautiful it is if u feel it is not then it is not..whatever "We have to live it" no escape.