Friday, May 11, 2007

Clouds

Everyday I stare out of the window
at those dark clouds
that seem ever so static,
stubborn and stoic,
Dark, ugly, threatening.

And they stare back at me
An equal vigour, but
with the satirical smile
as if echoing everything bad
present in my life
They threaten me, i am overwhelmed
They gather strength, i feel weaker
I try to see beyond,
but their density blocks,
the slimmest light ray possible.
The more I stare,
the denser they get.
The hopes of seeing the sunshine
Diminish by the second
Till i look closer and realize
The clouds are moving,
Slowly, ever so slowly.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The sun has to rise.... the rays have to be there... clouds cant stop them... it is just an illusion... they cant stop the sun... N.... same applies to life also...

Unknown said...

The clouds as well have got their importance.. yet they cant overpower the sun... U know all these things.... yet... Badalon ko to chhatna hi hai...

Anonymous said...

:) very nice.... makes me feel so blue...... n heavy hearted.....