Monday, May 21, 2007

Directionless

In the garden of life as I lament
that path I havent been able to find
A path to follow till exit
into a world away from this grind.

I stop to think what if it happens
how would it then be?
I realize, then I would never know
what really is me?

For...
it's in this search of the path
that I have experienced the joy
of exploring paths that otherwise
I would have never known.

it's in this effort of looking around
that I have found the esctasy of discovering
a lonely rose in a bush
of weeds all full blown.

Walking through muddy paths
I have seen me getting all dirty
And then those hard maddening rains
mother nature cleansing my body.

In the repeated failures
I have realized the value of tears
That victory brings in you
as you overcome your own fears.

Every small step that I have taken
either right or wrong
A learning it has been for me
I am writing my own song.

The more I am lost in this garden
I discover some more of myself
Being directionless does have a direction
That is from you to your real self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes my dear... being directionless does have a direction... very true... it not only ur song.. its our song... Well written