Thursday, May 31, 2007

Immortal

Walk away from me,
Detest my sight,
Leave me alone if you want.
But I wait,
Till I become the water
And run into each cell of ur body,
bathe that filthy skin of yours.

Clip my wings,
Rein in my flight
Do as you please
But I wait,
Till I become the air
And seep through the tiniest pore
of these intimidating blind walls.

Take away my land,
Cut my feet to pieces,
Give me sufferings.
But I wait,
Till I become the soil
And spread my reach all over
world would be my home.

A victim of your guilts,
Personification of your fears,
You want me dead.
But I wait
Till you succeed,
and I live forever,
In mother nature,
Immortal.............

1 comment:

jagadeesh said...

ohh... amazing writ man... rebellious emotions effervescing, i feel!!

tag - sure, any time...

and thank you for dropping by, and commenting on mine...