Monday, June 16, 2008

Lust

Everywhere everytime, a shadow
Lingering with me forever,
Casting on my being an endless darkness

Been years since you captured
rendering me incomplete;
taking away from me my soul
corrupting the blood through the veins

A dual personality,
Me and him
you split me up.

One white and pure,
red like rose with love
that seeks to reach divine;
The other black, pitch black
threatening the other.
Ah! the lustful animal,
the devil.

How many fights more to fight
between me and me?
Where do the answers lie
annihilation or assimilation
of each other?

Oh you devil enough have I had
leave me now or take me away;
forever....

2 comments:

Nidz said...

well written.
reminded me of spiderman 3.
every human being have dual personality at times multi. difference faces of people. thats y a same person can me good to other n bad to someother too.

Aditi Sharma said...

The good and the bad.
And the ugly.
Are all defined by thought.
And thoughts are not under our control, well mostly,hence the duality in the perosnality.

As for the last bit, leave me or take me away.Either will never happen.If all was goodm we'd never understand it's relevance.

Moreover, variety is the spice of life.