Sunday, May 06, 2007

Birthday

Everyone says, do celebrate
for today, the 6th of May,
29 years back,
was my first birthday.

And I wonder…..
WHAT?

Trashed dreams and lost hopes
A weakened soul, a pathetic loser
That is all that I am
Should this embodiment of defeat
I celebrate?

I was born like the millions
that were born that day
What was new in it?
What was out of the way?
A year of untruth added,
A year of sins added,
Should these achievements of mine,
I celebrate?

A life of transition.....
purity to impurity,
innocence to cunningness,
love to lust,
good to evil.
Depraving by the day,
Corrupting by the day,
Should this life of mine
I celebrate?

4 comments:

Mosh said...

Belated Birthday wishes Dude!!!

Well, I feel the same!! But buddy, U can reassure urself with hopes that "U" will atleast for the comming same day, will change the perception for yourself. I know thts idealistic, but not tht far from the truth!!

ReEnergize, wake-up, and prepare for the WAR!!! Its never too late, If you feel you wanna change something 4 urself!!

Let that feeling ooze out of every nuclei in your body :)


As a friend!!....
Enjoy life!!! :)

Enigma said...

@Mosh

Thanks buddy !!!!

deeps said...

hey....
Belated Birthday wishes
sorry for the delay

Enigma said...

@deeps

Thanks ...never mind !!!