Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Scratch

Heavy Traffic
Buses,trucks,cars, rickshaws
All honking, all rushing
Wriggling from one corner to another,
At breathing distance with death
Everyone in rush to reach 'SOMEWHERE'
And so was I.

And then came the giant rickshaw
As he swayed from left to right
He could see no place to go
Yet his senses listened no more

One swoosh to the left
And my car became the victim
A scratch it gifted me
Frown on my face an addition.

Traffic moved, I moved
But the scratch didnt.
It spoilt my car,
and it spoilt my day.
For I am keeping it alive
In my mind,in my memory.
And I know it couldnt do so
If only, I knew how to let go,
If only, I could let go....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes,,,,,,, if only i cld let it go.... how well u describe things... a simple scratch... a small incident and human state of mind... Really gud one yaar.... and we dnt let our tensions go... we cling to them as if they r the only thing that happen to us... and ignore the gud things... infact we dnt give the positive things a place... a chance to cum to us... They also have sum right to be there...