Friday, August 10, 2007

No Blame

The signs were already there,
I chose to ignore them
The writings were on the wall
I chose not to read them

Sometimes the pain was too much to bear
I chose to not heal it
Sometimes the happiness in me was fake
I chose not to accept it.

Time presented me with lot of oppurtunities
Tried to show me the true picture
I chose to draw my own image
In an effort to defy the age old scripture.

That you dont get beyond what you deserve
There is something much bigger called destiny
So why then should I blame you for my mess
When fate ordained me to go through this misery.

5 comments:

Ray of Light said...

What if the Master becomes the Miser? The Stage is set, the Curtains are about to rise, and the story of your life is about to begin. It begins... drama, emotions, the variness of realizing that you feel just "too much", chaos, etcetra etcetra.... What if the Character choses to wear Masks or rather come undone and give it all away. A perfect symmetry of Rebellion. It is not always the Master who determines the "fate" of a Character, or His Stage. Destiny bows to those who tame it.

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!

Unknown said...

Subhannnnnnn Allah....... arrey barkhudaar..... yeh hum mante hain ki its destiny. yet my dear.. we cant stop to take a step.. unless we move ... unless we step out... how can we climb Everest yaar......

Smilee said...

This poetry of yours & " Like a Fish" is just beyond words...Dun knw wht to say...

Take Care Jeejs.....

Smilee said...

This poetry of yours & " Like a Fish" is just beyond words...Dun knw wht to say...

Take Care Jeejs.....