Friday, August 10, 2007

Please dont

(This small piece is dedicated to Ruben and Pradeep (MY POET COMMUNITY) whom I have been frustrating with factory production of poems past few weeks..........)

No No, please dont hit me
I know You want to beat me
But trust I didnt do on purpose
This is the effect of ZONE curse.

I know not what and how I feel
For I too am surprised with this zeal
Of writing that never seems to stop
My thoughts flow from the source on top.

Who has been directing me to vent
All the frustrations that hell is bent
On making me feel through night and day
But somehow I am loving it this way.

So please dont fret and fume my friend
This road does never have an end
Your time will also come just wait
After all it just takes one smile of fate.

2 comments:

Ray of Light said...

It is true, isn't it... that Sleight of Hands of Fate makes your hand create???? And in your creations, I find more beauty and honest confessions, and a silent rebellion anger of a person who is tried and tested rather than just frustration!

Unknown said...

lage raho...... we dnt fret n fume... hehehe...... tu nikal le apni bharaas.... koi nahi... dharti bhi to nikalti hai apni bharaas jag khub baarish hoti hai... its as if u r a wounded self... u cant do anything... yet u r doing so much... so we dnt get irritated... we dnt fret n fume... maybe sumday the heat gets accumulated and a chnage is there in society... lolz