Friday, August 10, 2007

Perfect I

Topsy turvy muddy paths of plains,
Ever weakning soil of the majestic mountains,
Thorns piercing through beautiful flowers
Sand ridden beaches of the magnificient sea;

Faint darkness of the sunny bright day,
Starry brightness of the pitch dark night,
Deep crators fill the beautiful moon
Hot ball of fire is your life boon.

Imperfections like these and many more
Every beauty having a part to abhor
Even mother nature has imperfection
I wonder what makes you seek perfection.

No matter how hard you try,
fret, fume and sigh
There never was nor will ever be,
a perfect I

5 comments:

Parul Bhatnagar said...

Thanks buddy.... m also waiting 4 dat day whn life smiles 4 me... !! ur post gr8...

Priyankari said...

Nice thoughts...

Ray of Light said...

A perfect I? Well... even perfection can be improved, isn't it? The crators of the Moon, the blackspots of the sun, the sand in the sea, and everything that you could ever name or see or feel, is a RHYTHM of nature. When this Rhytm blends with two people, we call it CHEMISTRY... the most natural element. This Rhythm, if you lok closely, is the most beautiful example of "perfection".

Unknown said...

yups.......... there can never b a Perfect I...... but I think this poem is perfect to express the imprefection......

kiranjeet said...

perfect notion!