Thursday, August 02, 2007

To God

They say you are omnipresent
And you know all that is deep inside
Then why should I go to temples
And beg you to be the guide.

All the wrongs that I did
And all the small things right
If they came only from you
Then why is there this neverending fight.

This battle within myself
Confrontation of good and evil
When you are the Good in me
And you created the devil.

I lay claims on everything I made
But they say it comes from you
Then why should I be put to test
When it is all predetermined by you.

Looking down from beyond those seven skies
Where you sit on your golden throne
You hold the thread that you have tied
And direct this puppet to tickle your funny bone.

What if I refuse to comply
Break these strings of slavery
But then wouldnt it be your will again
Of succumbing me to this meek bravery?

2 comments:

jagadeesh said...

matches one of my recent posts too!! :o)

thanks for commenting there...

keep them coming man!!

Ray of Light said...

Read Dostoevsky.