Wednesday, August 08, 2007

VOID

He talks to me at unearthly hours
Just when the world sleeps and I lie awake
He talks to me in the crowd
about the other world, the life beyond.......

He makes me fly through the dreamy sky
and at times throws me back on ground
He makes me smile in pain
and at times shows me the loss in gain....

He talks incessantly, blabbers a thousand words
Most of them nonsense, and sometimes sense
And then there are times when
He just keeps silent,
unsettling and unnerving me....

He is within me yet not me
Perhaps the real person I am
Or the one that I could be
He seems to be my alter ego
The reflections of whom only I see......

So fulfilling yet emptier he leaves me
Further into an abyss of unknown that he seeks
For beyond the realm of my sight,
To the deepest corner of my being
He knows each and every cell of my body.....

Hidden from everyone yet visible,
Like a friendly ghost who stalks
So empty yet so full, a being
of nothingness yet everything
He fuels the soul of my imagination
He, who is me yet a stranger,
this empty yet fullsome void..........

1 comment:

Ray of Light said...

This has been one of the most fulfilling of your creations... whatever little I have read of you. And I really hope... this ghost haunts you enough so that you create such beauties, unparalleled, and live to evolve a life, beautiful.